Money Judgment Enforcement

Professional certificated Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) with full nationwide coverage.

Enforce a Money Judgment

Complete your details below and we'll contact you to discuss your money judgment enforcement needs.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Money Judgment Enforcement

If you're looking to recover monies owed to you and you have obtained a County Court Judgment (of over £600) or High Court Judgment, then High Court Enforcement Agents (HCEAs) are what you need as they are able to enforce your orders in the High Court.

Enforcing your money judgment in the High Court is very effective as it gives the Enforcement Officers the power to take control of goods and remove them if payment is not forthcoming.

For County Court Judgments (CCJs), you will first need to transfer it to the High Court for enforcement purposes, but do not worry, we can help you with that process. Once we have transferred it to the High Court and obtained a High Court Writ of Control in the name of our Principal Officer Simon Williamson, it can be enforced.

Fast & Effective

Enforcing a money judgment in the High Court is one of the most effective ways of enforcement.

High Court Bailiffs

High Court Enforcement Agents (HCEAs), enable you to enforce High Court Orders.


Upon successful enforcement of your judgment, the Defendant pays our fees so you don't have to!

Professional certificated Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) with full nationwide coverage

With years of experience enforcing judgments, our private Bailiffs (Enforcement Agents) follow the professional legal processes to ensure successful enforcement of your money judgment.

You can transfer your judgment to the High Court for enforcement purposes and obtain a Writ of Control.

We are Here to Help You

If you're not sure of the best method of enforcement, give us a call and we will discuss your Traveller Evictions options and explain the processes involved.

Instruct Us Now

If you're looking for fast, effective enforcement then head straight to our enquiry form and instruct us now.

Complete our simple form

Complete our contact form and we'll take it from there.

Contact Us

0800 689 4356

Don't waste more time!

Contact us today!

Talk to a Bailiff

If you'd like to discuss your requirements first, give us a call and speak with one of our Bailiffs (Enforcement Agents).

Let us explain the process!

Contact us and we will discuss the tenant eviction process with you and assist you with the process.


Get a free consultation or instruct our Nationwide team
for fast efficient Enforcement, Security and Investigation provisions.